Do you want to remove all the cookies set by this site?
If you have logged in, you will have to do it again.
The Web Site (after also «Service») URL www.energymedicalgroup.it groups some personal data.
The processing of personal data owner (after also «Owner»)Energy Medical Group di Cultrera Aldo
Registered Address: via Eugenio Bertini, 20/22 – 47122 Forli (FC) Italy
VAT Number: 04060590405
Telephone: 0543 35285
Three essential rules on the processing of personal data
- Privacy – We respect your privacy. Without your authorization we will not share your personal data (e. g. name, surname, email, telephone number, date of birth and sex) with external people, which are not included in the management of this Service, unless required by law.
- Management – On the other hand, these and other information may be used by external technical services and communications, just to improve your experience of using the Service. You can at any time request to the Holder the list of these suppliers.
- Periods – At any time you can know your data being processed, to verify or request the modification, deletion or discontinuation of treatment.
Processing of personal data procedure
The processing of the data needed to make use of this service is carried out in two distinct modes.
1. Data processed directly by the Service
The Service needs your direct authorization to let you use the following modules (all or a subset).
Registration and User Login
|authentication, content personalization, statistics||(all or a subset) name, surname, company, VAT number, fiscal code, password, email, telephone number, date of birth, sex, billing address, shipping address||filling in the respective form or through social login||
||password encryption algorithm hash blowfish|
|identifying the author of a comment||name, email, IP address||filling in the relevant module||on request using cookies to prefill the form in the future comments (technical cookie)||
|sending a user's message to the owner||(all or a subset) name, surname, company, email, telephone number, address||compiling of the respective module||--||
|booking request (e.g. request for a hotel room, order of a product, answer to a notice...)||(all or a subset) name, surname, company, VAT number, fiscal code, password, email, telephone number, date of birth, sex, billing address, shipping address||filling in the relevant module||--||
||for any digital payment you make use of third party service (e.g. PayPal)|
2. Data processed indirectly by third party service providers whose service uses
The Service, with the purpose of improving your viewing experience, can integrate external suppliers of services, regulated by the respective privacy policies.
|Google Inc.||statistics on access to the Service||complete or partial IP address, user agent, employment's data of the Service||automatically during the use of the Service||cookie employment in support of the analysis (cookie profiling)||Google Inc. server in the USA||
|Mailchimp Inc.||newsletter||(all or a subset) name, surname, company, email, telephone number, address||
||--||Mailchimp Inc. server in the USA|
Facebook Social Plugin
|Facebook Inc.||social marketing||no information sharing by the Service, where the Plugin is incorporated||user's interactions with the Plugin||cookies employment to support the analysis and the content personalization (cookie profiling)||Facebook Inc. server in the USA|
Twitter Social Plugin
|Twitter Inc.||social marketing||no information sharing by the Service, where the Plugin is incorporated||user's interactions with the Plugin||cookies employment to support the analysis and the content personalization (cookie profiling)||Twitter Inc. server in the USA|
|Google Inc.||integration of video inside the Service||no information sharing by the Service, where the video is incorporated||user's interactions with the video||cookies employment to support the analysis and the content personalization (cookie profiling)||Google Inc. server in the USA|
The data being processed can be used for the defense of the owner in the case of abuse of the Service or of an external service by you or third parties.
For further information, read the article 13 and read the article 7.
The user can delete the cookies directly through his browser. Here are the links to the management procedures of the most popular browsers cookie:
To know the cookie profiling saved to your device and to disable them individually, please refer to the following link: youronlinechoices.com
- small file that a website stores on your computer to store useful information (and sometimes necessary) to the proper functioning of the site. (For further information: wikipedia)
- Technical Cookie:
- they are cookies that are used to keep the session active or to perform a requested action by the user within the Service.
- Cookie profiling:
- they are cookie that are used (generally from third parts) to mark the user's surfing on the web and to create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices etc.
- time interval in which a single user may use the Service. (For further information: wikipedia)
- small specific application, which can be integrated inside a Service. (For further information: wikipedia)
- computer that provides services to other computers over the network. (For further information: wikipedia)
- service that rents its servers and network connectivity to host a website and make it accessible through the web. (For further information: wikipedia)
- data security copy inside archives of mass storage. (For further information: wikipedia)